As an IT Data Analytics Analyst, you will provide advanced database tools to provide specialized data analysis. They organize, sort and filter data in order to distinguish patterns and recognize trends. They develop and maintain data preparation and validation routines to support data mining and have experience in creating complex data mining algorithms. They select, recommend and apply appropriate analytic and statistical methodologies and techniques to execute against an analysis plan or research objectives.
– Reports to the IT Director
– Assessing and interpreting business partner’s and customer’s reporting needs and requirements
– Investigates non-standard requests and problems.
– Designing and implementing scalable analytical methodologies and reporting solutions.
– Querying data sources to support their initiatives
– Scrubbing and monitoring data to make sure that it meets legal requirements
– Maintain, monitor and execute against the data transfer schedule and goals
– Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems relative to HIPAA, ARRA and data release
– Provides explanations and briefings to colleagues on topics related to analytics and data transfers
-ETL (SSIS) – 5-8 Years- Experience
-MS Management Systems
-SQL Server – 5-8 Years- Experience
-TFS – 3 Years- Experience
-Oracle, DB2, IBM databases – At least 3 Years- Experience in any of the database
-Role – Individual contributor
Good to Have:
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
– Associate’s Degree or higher level of education or equivalent experience
– 2+ years experience with relational database management systems (e.g.. Access, SQL or Oracle, FileMaker Pro 9)
– 2+ years experience performing data analytics and reporting
– 2+ years Advanced level of proficiency with MS Excel
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Experience with object-oriented programming systems
– Proficiency with MySQL/PHP
– Knowledge of data release precautions and HIPAA regulations
Job Location: Hyderabad