Name: Technovert India Ltd.
Date of Drive: 21st, 22nd & 23rd September 2017 (Online Test) at CVSR College of Engineering & Followed by Interviews on 24th September at Geethanjali College Of Engineering and Technology.
Time: 9:30 AM
Venue: New Seminar Hall Block 1, Geethanjali College Of Engineering and Technology, Cheeryal V, Keesara M, Medcal Dist.
- The candidate will be working on cutting edge technologies right from the training period.
- Any prior experience in programming and logic is highly desired.
- We are looking for candidates with following personality traits – Passionate, Addictive and ambitious.
- Attitude matters most!
- We do not have percentage constraints too.
- NO Percenatge Criteria
- Tech & M.Tech All Branches are Eligible – CSE, ECE, EEE, I.T., Mech.& Civil
- 2018 Passouts Only.
- No Restrictions on Backlogs
- Software Programmer
- Software Tester
Band 1 – INR 3.4 Lakhs Per Annum software programmer
Band 2 – INR 2.6 – 3.4 Lakhs Per Annum – software tester
INR 12,000 for the first six months(Training & Probation) after salary will be RS 3.40 Lacs Per Annum.
Job Location: Hitec city, Hyderabad
Software Programmer Process:
- Selection Process on 21st /22nd /23rd September 2017 Online Test any one date at CVSR College at 8:00AM
- Aptitude (MCQ) & Programming Assessment (4 Programming problems would be given for which the candidate can write using any programming language. However we look at Only Logic) 60 mts
- System Test – Candidate has to work on any real time programming problem using any programming editor (Turbo C, Visual Studio, Eclipse etc…) 60 mts
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- Interviews on 24th Sep 2017 at 8:30AM – Geethanjali College Of Engineering and Technology
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Offers
Software Tester Process:
- Aptitude (MCQ) at CVSR College
- JAM & PI at Geethanjali College
- Scenario Based Test – Candidate has to work on any real time web page to test & identify bugs AT GEETHANJALI COLLEGE
- HR Interview at Geethanjali College
We expect candidates on Aptitude, Logical Thinking, BASICS We recommend the team to train the candidates through task based approach. students to learn about basics of Manual Testing – Test Cases, Test Scenarios etc.
Document for Interview:
- 4 copies of updated resumes
- 6 passport size photos
- college ID Card / GOVT ID CARD
- Academic marks memos xerox from 10th onwards
Last Date of Registration: 15th September 2017
- Formal dress code is a must
- Request all Students to Register for this Campus Placement Drive Immediately
Registration Link: https://www.campustest.in/job/hydpool18
- Any clarification please call Mr Prashanth – Head Placements. 9849961322 or Mr T Abhilash TPO – 9491312121.