TATA AIA Company is the insurance division of TATA group. Each month more than 100 freshers are recruited for Relationship Manager job across India and given training at Manipal University Bangalore Campus for 4 months (Fooding and accomodation is included in course fee). This Training is a based on self-pay model where candidates have to pay Rs.1.71,100 inclusive of Tax + additional tablet cost in case you don’t have a tablet as course fees to Manipal university. Training will be held at Manipal University campus – which is a world class training Facility. After successful completion of training and Internship (1 year), candidates will be absorbed into TATA AIA with an assured salary of 2.8 Lakhs per annum plus Incentive. You can recover your entire course fee within a years time by earning stipend and referral bonus for details refer FAQs.
· Job Title :
· Job Description :
To identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for the company.
· Profile :
· Salary :
Rs. 2.8 Lakhs Per annum
· Job Location :
Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata (Mostly Preferred)
· Eligibility :
Any graduate, preferably B.Com, BBM, BBI, BCA, BA
· Program Name :
YOUNG PIONEERS PROGRAMME
· Age Criteria :
Below 27 years
· Selection Procedure :
HR interview, Online Communication Test
· Course Fees :
The course fee is 1,71,000 inclusive of tax for the one-year diploma and additional 20,000 towards tablet cost in case you don’t have a tablet
· Loan Facility :
Loan facilities will be provided by TATA CAPITAL. For further queries will be given at the time of interview.
· Year I Stipend :
Total stipend to the learners is Rs. 1,36,000/ + Referral Bonus
· After 12 months :
An assured Job with 2.8 Lakhs PA + Performance incentives as starting salary
· Career prospects
- The company has also year marked a complete career roadmap for the individuals. In addition to this we also offer various career and professional development opportunities to our employees including:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM from Financial planning and Standards Board India – Certification is a mark of excellence granted to individuals who meet the stringent standards of education, examination, experience and ethics. It is the most prestigious and internationally accepted Financial Planning qualification recognized and respected by the global financial community.
- Associate & Fellowship in Life Insurance from Life Office Management Association – International certification used by life insurance companies worldwide.
- At TATA AIA Life we believe in nurturing entrepreneurship & rewards performance, which will metamorphose you in to a complete professional.
- At the end of one year ,You will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance (PGDI) Degree from Manipal University.
- You will get an assured salary of Rs 2.8 Lacsfrom TATA AIA Life & Total stipend to the learners is Rs. 1,36,000/
Who is eligible to register for the programme?
Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks (aggregate) in any discipline from a government recognised university. Candidate must be up to 27 years of age as on 31st March of the calendar year of application. Candidate should have work experience of not more than 3 years as on the date of selection.
What is the duration of this course?
The post-graduate diploma would be a one-year programme.
What will be the selection process?
The process of selection will take place in two stages; this is aimed at selecting candidates who are the most likely to succeed at the role. Tata AIALife Insurance Company Limited is looking for well-groomed candidates with integrity, learnability, discipline, dedication and a positive attitude with good communication skills. Candidates shall be selected by Human Resource team through an online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
Online Aptitude Test
The test will assess the candidate’s proficiency in the following areas:
· • Logic and reasoning skills
· • English language skills
· • Quantitative/numerical ability