SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1102 Scientific Assistant Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 1102 Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department, Group B, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial vacancies on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-07-2017 to 04-08-2017 upto 05:00 p.m (Extended to 14-08-2017). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1102
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 30 years as on 04-08-2017. Age relaxation is admisssible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/ University or equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in computer based exam.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay RS. 100/- through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. All women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from paying application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 18-07-2017 to 04-08-2017 (Extended to 14-08-2017) upto 05:00 p.m.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the desired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||18-07-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04-08-2017 upto 05:00 p.m. (Extended to 14-08-2017)|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (Paper I & II)||20-11-2017 to 27-11-2017|
|Date for Generation of Challan||04-08-2017 upto 05:00 p.m. (Extended to 14-08-2017)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan of SBI||08-08-2017 upto 05:00 p.m. (Extended to 18-08-2017)|