Administrative Officers (Scale – I). Job seekers should apply from 18thAugust 2017 and before 15th September 2017.
Administrative Officers (Scale – I): 300 Vacancies
- Salary Structure:- 32795 – 62315/- Per Month
- Accounts: 20 posts
- Engineer: 15 posts
- Actuaries: 02 posts
- Generalists: 223 posts
- Legal: 30 posts
- Medical Officer: 10 posts
- For Generalist/ Actuaries:- Possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent recognized as such by Central Government.
- For Engineer:- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in engineering (4 or 5 Years) with automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
- For Accounts:- Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / Cost Accountant (ICWA) / MBA Finance / B.Com / M.Com.
- For Legal:- Graduate in Law.
- For Medical Officer:- MBBS
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years (relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD)
Selection Process:- OICL admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Online Written Exam for Administrative Officers vacancy, and after Exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Administrative Officers vacancy should pay the below charges through using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- All Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for OICL recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.orientalinsurance.org.in from 18.08.2017 to 15.09.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 18.08.2017
Form Submission End Date: 15.09.2017
Date of Online Examination: 22.10.2017 & 18.11.2017