Karnataka State Police has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar)-2017 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-08-2017 to 30-08-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
KSP Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1588
Name of the Post: Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar)-2017
Name of the Region:
1. Bengaluru City: 1363 Posts
2. Mysuru City: 100 Posts
3. Belagavi District: 50 Posts
4. Mysuru District: 75 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years (Candidates should be born between 30-08-1992 and 30-08-1999 (both dates inclusive) for GM, 18 – 27 years (Candidates should be born between 30-08-1990 and 30-08-1999 (both dates inclusive) for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates, 18-30 years (Candidates should be born between 30-08-1987 and 30-08-1999 (both dates inclusive) for Tribal candidates as on 30-08-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- State Board, SSLC- Equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in ET, PST, Written Examination & Viva Voice.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 250/- for GM , 2A,2B, 3A & 3B and Rs. 100/- for SC , ST, CAT- 01, Tribal through challan in State Bank of India (SBI)/ Post office only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ksp.gov.in from 16-08-2017 to 30-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should log on through the website www.ksp.gov.in
2. Go to Current Recruitment & Click on “Police Recruitment – 2017″.
3. Select the desired post & Read the all Notification.
4. Click on Click Here To Apply
5. Read all the instructions carefully & Fill all the details.
6. Check once before submit the application form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Apply online: www.ksp.gov.in