Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 196
Name of the Posts:
1. 50th SSC (Technical) for Men: 175 Posts
2. 21st SSC (Technical) for Women: 19 Posts
3. 21st SSCW (Technical) for Widows of Defence Personnel: 01 Post
4. 21st SSCW (Non-Technical) for Widows of Defence Personnel: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 to 27 years as on 01-04-2018 (born not earlier than 02-04-1991 and 01-04-1998, both dates inclusive) for S.No-1, 2, 20 to 31 years as on 01-04-2018 (including four years relaxation), born between 02-04-1987 and 01-04-1998 (both dates inclusive) for S.No-3, 19 to 29 years as on 01-01-2018 (including four years relaxation), born between 02-01-1989 and 01-01-1999) (both dates Inclusive) for S.No-4 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply, candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree: course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01-04- 2018 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on SSB Interviews.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website ww.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 02-08-2017 At 12:00 Hrs to 31-08-2017 at 12:00 Hrs.
For Widows of Defence Personnel: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents by post to Rtg-A(WE) section, Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army), AG’s Branch, Dte Gen of Rtg / West Block-III, R K Puram, New Delhi- 110066 on or before 05-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Go to Officers Entry & Instructions carefully.
3. Click on Registration if he/ she would be new user.
4. Click on apply Online if candidate already registered.
5. Fill all the details in the application & submit the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 02-08-2017 At 12:00 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2017 at 12:00 Hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Widows of Defence Personnel at Dte Gen of Recruiting: 05-09-2017.