Profile: Virtual Relationship Management Programme
Eligiblity Criteria:All Graduates or MBA/PGDM – 2015/2016/2017 batch
Salary Details: As per Industry Standards
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Customer Engagement:
– Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
– Call handling as per defined standards.
– Accurate resolution for customer queries.
– Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
– Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
– Accurate logging and resolution of complaints.
– Attrition control of customers.
– Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
– Deepening relationship by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
– Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility.
– Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts.
– Ensure retention of customers
- Achievement of portfolio parameters :
– Meet the defined objectives of the Portfolio managed by the respective VRM.
- Sales :
– Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
– Penetration of products across groups.
– Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc.
– Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID.
– Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etc.and prevent outflow.
– Ensure Staff are trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications.
– Income to be generated at a customer level.
- Interaction Quality:
– Achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time.
– Complete and accurate capture of call interactions, including profiling thereby aiding relationship management.
- Audit and Service Quality
– Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and Senior Management
– Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions.& requests.
– Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRM next.
- MIS – Reporting:
– Ensure timely submission of Customer base review / reports as requested by Central Team / Senior Management.
- Internal Interactions
– Sales Managers of respective products / location
– Product representatives
– VRM central team
– Marketing Dept.
– ATM Co-ordinator
– CPU & Backend operation teams
– IT Department for system related software / hardware issues
- External Interactions
– Liaise with Post Office / Courier for deliverables related issues
– Vendor Representatives / Supervisors;
– Insurance Sales Managers;
– Mutual Fund House Representatives;
Skills Required:- Banks Product Knowledge
– Planning and Organizing Skills
– Interpersonal Skills
– Sales and Influencing Skills
– Knowledge of Competition
– Awareness of Banking regulations
– Credit knowledge when required
– Good Administrator
Virtual Relationship Manager
- Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, Other, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 – 3 Years
1.8 – 2.1 LPA
Banking & Finance