UPSC has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 41 Economic Officer, Superintending Epigraphist, Junior Interpreter (Chinese & Japanese) & Specialist Grade-III vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 14-09-2017 by 23:59 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 41
Name of the Posts:
1. Economic Officer, Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices, Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare: 01 Post
2. Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription), Archaeological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture: 01 Post
3. Junior Interpreter (Chinese), Ministry of External Affairs: 01 Post
4. Junior Interpreter (Japanese), Ministry of External Affairs: 01 Post
5. Specialist Grade-III, (Microbiology), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: 27 Posts
6. Economic Officer, Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office, NITI Aayog: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 35 years for S.No-1, 40 years for S.No-2, 3, 35 years for S.No-4, 40 years for S.No-5, 30 years for S.No-6 Posts . Age relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics or a Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Commerce with Economics as a subject or Agriculture Economics from a recognized university or Institute for S.No-1, Master Degree in Tamil/ Telugu / Malayalam/ Kannada with ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree Level from a Recognized University or Master Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada as one of the subject at Bachelor’s Degree Level from a recognized University. Doctorate Degree in any of the subject for S.No-2, Master Degree in the Chinese language with English as a compulsory/ Elective subject at degree level from a recognized university or equivalent or Degree in the Chinese language with English as a compulsory/ elective subject from a recognized or equivalent or Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory/ Elective subject from a recognized university or equivalent and (b) A diploma equivalent to interpreter ship standard in the Chinese language from a recognized university and equivalent for S.No-3, Master Degree in the Japanese language with English as a compulsory/ Elective subject at degree level from a recognized university or equivalent or Degree in the Japanese language with English as a compulsory/ elective subject from a recognized or equivalent for S.No-4 posts. For more information refer the Notification.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility of the SBI/ by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or
Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last for Printing of Online Application: 15-09-2017 by 23:59 Hrs.