The APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons Application Form is inviting from the eligible candidates by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Eligible candidates can apply by submitting the application form from 04th October 2017 to 03rd November 2017. You can also check some details, about the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, and other details mentioned below.
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the department||Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Name of the Post||Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists)|
|Total Number of Post||129 Vacancies|
|Method to apply||Online|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||04th October 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||03rd November 2017|
APPSC CAS Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are curious to apply APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons jobs they should read the below details and apply online before the last date.
- Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 42 years to be eligible for the APPSC Jobs.
- Age relaxation will be provided to 5 years for the reserved category & 10 years for Physically handicapped applicants.
- Applicants must have the post-graduation degree in the medical field with Diploma certificate in the linked field.
- He or she must hold either MS/MD/DNB posts which are must to apply for APPSC jobs.
- The general category candidate has to pay Rs 250 as the application fees
- Rs 120 application fees for the SC/ST category.
- The applicant’s selection will depend on the performance in the Main Exam and Interview.
- The marks got by the applicants in these two processes will help the organization in choosing the applicant who is eligible for Civil Assistant Surgeons posts.
- Candidates who will be appointed on the available posts they will receive the salary package of Rs 40,270 to Rs 93,780 Per Month.
- Candidate will get this salary package from Andhra Pradesh state govt.