|Job Role||Junior Executive-Engineering|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 October 2017|
|Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.||Civil /CE|
|Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with
minimum 60% marks from a recognized /
deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
|Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/Electrical with specialization in Electronics from
a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Marks for the year 2016.
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)- 50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)-50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics)-100 Posts
AAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document
verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector
Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present
employer at the time of document verification. Other claims such as undertaking to
resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC /resignation letter,
experience certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at
their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document
verification without a copy of the call letter.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original
Certificates along .0with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of
the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to
produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the
documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for
producing original documents.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list
prepared on the GATE Marks of applied candidates.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original
documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate
Application Fees: Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted