At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
- Performance manager-Achieving Sales Objectives, Performance analysis, Enhancing productivity of Zone, Brand Building, Brand mix sales, Developing low yield markets.
- Execution manager– Monitoring and control, Review and Feedback, Improving execution level of strategies and processes.
- Coaching- Coaching & skill enhancement of team member as per need, Career progression of team member
- Culture builder-Defining standards/level of performance and efforts to be followed in zone. Inculcating right discipline, work environment and attitude in the team which is aligned to organisational policies and values.
- Resource Manager-Optimising usage of all resources in form of teams, support functions, customers and finances for achieving organisational objectives